Based on a April 26, 2017 departure from NYC staying 4-nights at the Hotel Opera Cadet.
|Featuring||The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Notre Dame Cathedral; explore all the iconic sites of Paris on flexible travel dates with flights & hotel included|
|Style||Independent PackageThese un-escorted packages have no set schedule or guides, so you have the freedom and flexibility to explore on your own from your centrally-located hotel. More of these packages
Freedom to explore at your own pace; unescorted
|Departures||Flexible Dates: Choose the date you'd like to depart and how many days you'd like to stay|
|Themes||History & Culture|
|What to Expect||Our independent packages offer you maximum freedom to see what you like, when you like during your vacation. We offer optional airport transfers as well as your choice of sightseeing excursions.|
|Already Booked?||Find everything you need to know before you go, including how to pay your balance due, passport & visa requirements, flight information, weather, and more.|
Enjoy the City of Lights and all it has to offer. Cruise on the Seine under the stars or take in the spectacular views from the top of the Eiffel Tower. Our tour is constructed to allow you the maximum amount of freedom as you explore one of the great cities of the world. With our optional Hop On Hop Off excursions, you can explore the city at your own pace!
Day 1: Depart USA
- Your exciting trip to Paris begins today as you depart for France on an overnight flight.
Day 2: Arrive Paris, France
Full Day Itinerary:Upon arrival in Paris, make your own way to your hotel independently or choose our optional airport transfer. Enjoy the balance of the day to relax and unwind and enjoy the facilities of the hotel.
Days 3-5: Paris
Full Day Itinerary:Enjoy 3 days of leisure to explore Paris or choose our optional Hop On / Hop Off bus tour of Paris with 9 stops throughout the city. Stroll the Champs Elysses, visit the Eiffel Tower, or examine the treasures at the Lourve. You can set your own pace to see as much or as little of Paris as you like.
Day 6: Return to the USA
- This morning, transfer to the airport independently or select our optional transfer.
- Later, return to the USA.
Hop on Hop Off
We offer two versions of a Hop On Hop Off tour. One has a ticket valid and 24hrs and the other has a ticket valid for 48hrs.
This tour has 9 stops at sites such as Notre Dame, Louvre and Champs Elysses and much more. A great way to get the feel for the city.
Preview the Tour Map.
Before You Book
- Do I need a visa or any other documents? Please review the requirements about which documents you need before you travel.
- Should I purchase travel protection? You can purchase our travel protection coverage with your deposit or final payment. It may not be purchased before then.
- What's the fine print? Read the terms & conditions for this package.
- I'm traveling solo. Can you help me find a roommate? Unfortunately, we can't pair you with a roommate on this package.
- Can I bring my kids? Are there any age restrictions? To book this package, you must be 21 or older. Your traveling companions must be 8 or older at the time of travel.
More Common Questions
Before You GoPreparing for
Find everything you need to know before you go, including how to pay your balance due, and information about passport & visa requirements, flights, packing & luggage, weather, electrical standards, currency exchange, immunizations you should get, and more.