Based on a March 15, 2017 departure from NYC staying 4-nights at the Best Western Corona.
|Featuring||Experience London's grandeur: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey & more; tour independently on flex dates with flights & hotel included|
|Style||Independent PackageThese un-escorted packages have no set schedule or guides, so you have the freedom and flexibility to explore on your own from your centrally-located hotel. More of these packages
Freedom to explore at your own pace; unescorted
|Departures||Flexible Dates: Choose the date you'd like to depart and how many days you'd like to stay|
|Themes||History & Culture|
|What to Expect||Our independent packages offer you maximum freedom to see what you like, when you like during your vacation. We offer optional airport transfers as well as your choice of sightseeing excursions.|
|Already Booked?||Find everything you need to know before you go, including how to pay your balance due, passport & visa requirements, flight information, weather, and more.|
Join us for a 5 day / 4 night adventure in London, one of the leading cities of the world, with more than 1,000 years of history. See Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye, just for starters!
Day 1: Depart USA
- Your exciting trip to London begins today as you depart for Great Britain on an overnight flight.
Day 2: Arrive London, UK
Full Day Itinerary:Upon arrival in London, make your own way to your hotel independently or choose our optional airport transfer. Enjoy the balance of the day to relax and unwind and enjoy the facilities of the hotel.
Days 3-5: London
Full Day Itinerary:Enjoy 3 days to explore London independently or select our optional Hop On / Hop Off tour of London. The tour is valid for 1 day on one of three routes. If you would like to do multiple routes, please select the corresponding number of days.
Day 6: Return to the USA
- This morning, transfer to the airport independently or select our shared transfer option.
- Later, return to the USA.
City Sightseeing London
Visit London and see the sights of the bustling capital city and the largest metropolitan area in the United Kingdom from the top deck of an open top red bus with City Sightseeing and The Original Tour.
London is packed with plenty of things to do so let us guide you through the city to visit the prime locations and top attractions including historical museums, striking parks, and modern galleries. We invite you to experience all the magical sights and sounds of London in a comfortable and secure environment.
View route map
Before You Book
- Do I need a visa or any other documents? Please review the requirements about which documents you need before you travel.
- Should I purchase travel protection? You can purchase our travel protection coverage with your deposit or final payment. It may not be purchased before then.
- What's the fine print? Read the terms & conditions for this package.
- I'm traveling solo. Can you help me find a roommate? Unfortunately, we can't pair you with a roommate on this package.
- Can I bring my kids? Are there any age restrictions? To book this package, you must be 21 or older. Your traveling companions must be 8 or older at the time of travel.
More Common Questions
Before You GoPreparing for
Find everything you need to know before you go, including how to pay your balance due, and information about passport & visa requirements, flights, packing & luggage, weather, electrical standards, currency exchange, immunizations you should get, and more.