Picturesque Quito perched in the Andes, volcanic Cotopaxi National Park, Patate & the Amazon Rainforest, then Otavalo & its indigenous market
This package is currently unavailable.
|Style||Small Group TourTravel with a small, intimate group of no more than 16 likeminded travelers (and often much fewer), escorted by an English speaking guide and/or tour manager for some or all of your journey. More of these packages
Dedicated tour escorts & guides throughout
|Departures||Group Size||24 travelers max|
|Themes||Active, Nature & Wildlife|
|What to Expect||This fast-paced, escorted tour involves a significant amount of walking or hiking, often on uneven terrain, and reaches high altitudes requiring a high level of physical fitness to fully enjoy the trip. This tour also includes long scenic drives between destinations and may have limited rest stops. Travel safely and confidently with our new health & safety protocols.|
|Already booked?||Find everything you need to know before you go, including information about passport & visa requirements, flights, luggage, and more.|
Get updates about this package
- Round trip flights from Miami to Quito via LATAM Airlines including fuel surcharges and taxes and fees
- All ground transportation and transfers
- Accommodations in Superior and Deluxe hotels with private bath
- 13 Meals: breakfast daily, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Comprehensive guided sightseeing tours including entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking tour directors and guides
Why you'll love itQuito, Equatorial Monument, Otavalo Market, Amazon Rainforest, El Paillion del Diablo Waterfall, and Cotopaxi National Park
Reviews & Photos
We love hearing your stories and seeing your photos! Here are some moments other travelers captured on this package. Or check out our entire fan photo gallery.
Check out independent, verified reviews from real travelers on Feefo.
- What should I know before I go? We've compiled a comprehensive checklist, including information on how to pay your balance due, flights & transfers, packing & luggage, and more.
- Do I need a visa or other documents? Are there any entry requirements? Please review the visa & entry requirements.
- Can I make changes to my trip? Want to upgrade your seats? Stay a few extra days? Something else? Just ask!
- Can I bring my kids? Are there any age restrictions? To book this package, you must be 18 or older. Your traveling companions must be 8 or older at time of travel.
- Should I purchase travel insurance? Yes! We recommend you purchase travel insurance to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected. For your convenience, we offer a plan provided by Travelex Insurance Services.
- What's the fine print? Review the terms & conditions for this package.
- What should I know about Ecuador? Check out our guide for practical travel tips, the best time to go, videos, and more.
More Common Questions
- Common Questions Answers to our travelers' most frequently asked questions.