London and Paris Getaway by Rail
The pomp & pageantry of London plus the romantic atmosphere of Paris; roam on your own during flexible dates with flights, hotel & rail included
|Style||Independent PackageThese un-escorted packages have no set schedule or guides, so you have the freedom and flexibility to explore on your own from your centrally-located hotel. More of these packages
Freedom to explore at your own pace; unescorted
|Departures||Choose your own dates|
|Themes||History & Culture|
|What to Expect||Our independent packages offer you maximum freedom to see what you like, when you like during your vacation. We offer optional airport transfers as well as your choice of sightseeing excursions. Travel safely and confidently with our new health & safety protocols.|
|Already booked?||Find everything you need to know before you go, including information about passport & visa requirements, flights, luggage, and more.|
Ask any experienced traveler about London and Paris, and chances are you'll hear that they are personal favorites, high on the list of "visit every chance I get" cities. The pomp, pageantry and grandeur are only the beginning of the story. Both London and Paris have absolutely everything you could want from a travel destination, wonderful restaurants, inspired fashion and shopping galore.
- Round-trip flights from New York (JFK) or Newark (EWR) via scheduled carriers, including taxes & fees
- 6 nights accommodations
- Eurostar Rail from London to Paris with reserved seating
- Arrival airport transfers in London
- Departure airport transfers in Paris
- Choice of sightseeing excursions in each city
Day 1: Depart USA
- Your exciting trip to London begins today as you depart for the United Kingdom on an overnight flight.
Day 2: London, United Kingdom
Full Day Itinerary: Upon arrival in London you will make your way independently to your centrally located hotel or choose our optional airport transfer.
Enjoy the balance of the day to relax and unwind and enjoy the facilities of the hotel or explore this beautiful city on your own.
Days 3-4: London
Full Day Itinerary:Enjoy 2 full days at leisure to explore London independently or select our optional Hop On / Hop Off tour.
From its Roman history to the bustling modern metropolis that it is today. Get a 360 degree view by taking a ride on the London Eye or stay grounded for a more intimate approach to the city.
If you have a taste for London’s macabre past, be sure to visit the Tower of London. Famous as a place of imprisonment and execution, it has also been used as an armory, a mint, a royal residence, a menagerie, and observatory; and is still used as a safe-deposit box for the Crown Jewels.
Day 5: London / Paris
- Travel via "The Chunnel" to Paris.
Full Day Itinerary: Today, make your way independently to St. Pancras rail station and travel on the Eurostar High Speed Rail line via the Chunnel and arrive at Gare du Nord rail station in Paris. Travelling at speeds up to 186 mph, you’ll arrive in Paris in only 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Upon arrival, independently make your way to your hotel for check-in. Spend the remainder of your day utilizing the hotel’s facilities or begin your exploration of the City of Lights.
Days 6-7: Paris
Full Day Itinerary:Enjoy 2 full days at leisure or choose our optional Hop On / Hop Off tours.
You may choose to visit the Champs Elysees, the River Seine, and the Arc de Triomphe. A trip to Paris is not complete without a visit to the Eiffel Tower. Perhaps dine in one of the two restaurants housed within, but reservations are required. Please visit, www.restaurants-toureiffel.com to book reservations in advance.
Be sure to visit Notre Dame Cathedral, Musée d’Osay, Place de la Concorde, and the world’s largest art museum, The Louvre, where you’ll view the unique inverted pyramid designed by world-renowned architect, IM Pei.
Day 8: Return to the USA
- This morning, transfer to the airport independently or select our optional transfer.
- Later, return to the USA.
Reviews & Photos
We love hearing your stories and seeing your photos! Here are some moments other travelers captured on this package. Or check out our entire fan photo gallery.
- What should I know before I go? We've compiled a comprehensive checklist, including information on how to pay your balance due, flights & transfers, packing & luggage, and more.
- Do I need a visa or other documents? Are there any entry requirements? Please review the visa & entry requirements.
- Can I make changes to my trip? Want to upgrade your seats? Depart from another city? Stay a few extra days? Something else? Just ask!
- Can I bring my kids? Are there any age restrictions? To book this package, you must be 21 or older. Your traveling companions must be 8 or older at time of travel.
- Should I purchase travel insurance? Yes! We recommend you purchase travel insurance to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected. For your convenience, we offer a plan provided by Travelex Insurance Services.
- What's the fine print? Review the terms & conditions for this package.
More Common Questions
- Common Questions Answers to our travelers' most frequently asked questions.