Victoria Jenna, inaugurated in 2009 and refurbished in 2018, sets the standard for fine luxury river cruising not just in China but throughout the world.
Facilities include two restaurants (a single-seating main dining room, and an a la carte restaurant on the top deck), four elevators, a three-story atrium lobby, two lounges, three bars, a fitness center, two full-sized lecture rooms, library, the Oasis beauty salon, artist corners and gift shop.
All cabins have private balconies. The Jenna is equipped with CDMA-wireless internet access, and cabins have HBO and CNN broadcasts.
- Executive Amenities Package
- Private Balcony
- Morning coffee and tea service
- Welcome fruit basket
- Complimentary Wi-Fi service in the Executive Lounge and lobby areas
- Nightly turn down service with printed Daily Itinerary
- Diet soda included for lunch and dinner
- Private shore excursions with 6 or more passengers in a particular group
- Dining selection from two dining rooms (choice of dining room to be made at the beginning of the voyage)
- Hot and cold drinks available daily in Executive Lounge (Pepsi, Sprite, juice, coffee and tea)
- Complimentary "Happy Hour" one hour before dinner in the Executive Lounge (including house wine, beer, and soda)
- Complimentary house wine and beer offerings at dinner
- 2 Restaurants
- 2 Lounges
- 3 Bars
- 2 Lecture rooms
- Beauty salon
- Gift shop