Based on a March 15, 2017 departure from NYC staying 4-nights at the Hilton Prague.
|Featuring||Amble the cobbled lanes and Gothic squares of old-world Prague; travel independently on flexible dates with flights & hotel included|
|Style||Independent PackageThese un-escorted packages have no set schedule or guides, so you have the freedom and flexibility to explore on your own from your centrally-located hotel. More of these packages
Freedom to explore at your own pace; unescorted
|Departures||Flexible Dates: Choose the date you'd like to depart and how many days you'd like to stay|
|Themes||History & Culture|
|What to Expect||Our independent packages offer you maximum freedom to see what you like, when you like during your vacation. We offer optional airport transfers as well as your choice of sightseeing excursions.|
|Already Booked?||Find everything you need to know before you go, including how to pay your balance due, passport & visa requirements, flight information, weather, and more.|
The capital of the Czech Republic rightfully stands as one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Founded in the 9th century on the banks of the Vltava River, Prague’s current population of more than 1.2 million makes it one of the largest cities in the European Union as well as one of the loveliest and romantic, often compared to Paris.
Day 1: Depart USA
- Your exciting trip to Prague begins today as you depart for the Czech Republic on an overnight flight.
Day 2: Arrive Prague, Czech Republic
Full Day Itinerary:Upon arrival in Prague, make your own way to your hotel independently or choose our optional airport transfer. Enjoy the balance of the day to relax and unwind and enjoy the facilities of the hotel.
Days 3-5: Prague
Full Day Itinerary:Enjoy 3 days of leisure to explore Prague on your own or select one of our optional Hop On / Hop Off bus tours.
Some of the stops on this tour include Prague Castle, Mala Strana, Strahov Monastery and Kampa Island.
Do as much or as little as you like. There isn't a better way to see the best of Prague.
Day 6: Return to the USA
- This morning, transfer to the airport independently or select our shared transfer option.
- Later, return to the USA.
Discover Prague on an open top bus tour of this beautiful city!
Explore Old town, the heart of Prague, with its well preserved 13th century houses and churches. Here, you’ll find the Old Town Hall, the Municipal House and the Estates Theatre.
The Old Town Square is home to the famous Astronomical Clock which draws onlookers who gather to observe the skeleton ringing the bell and the other figurines which appear. When the bell chimes the hour, a trumpeter sounds a fanfare from the top of the tower.
You can also hop off and see The Metronome monument, which is situated where the Stalin memorial statue once stood, and enjoy stunning views of the city.
Map of the tour route
Before You Book
- Do I need a visa or any other documents? Please review the requirements about which documents you need before you travel.
- Should I purchase travel protection? You can purchase our travel protection coverage with your deposit or final payment. It may not be purchased before then.
- What's the fine print? Read the terms & conditions for this package.
- I'm traveling solo. Can you help me find a roommate? Unfortunately, we can't pair you with a roommate on this package.
- Can I bring my kids? Are there any age restrictions? To book this package, you must be 21 or older. Your traveling companions must be 8 or older at the time of travel.
More Common Questions
Before You GoPreparing for
Find everything you need to know before you go, including how to pay your balance due, and information about passport & visa requirements, flights, packing & luggage, weather, electrical standards, currency exchange, immunizations you should get, and more.