Hong Kong Getaway
Based on a February 8, 2017 departure from LAX staying 4-nights at the Eaton Hong Kong.
|Featuring||Savor incredible cuisine, ancient religion & an iconic skyline; Hong Kong on your own with flexible dates plus flights & hotel included|
|Style||Independent PackageThese un-escorted packages have no set schedule or guides, so you have the freedom and flexibility to explore on your own from your centrally-located hotel. More of these packages
Freedom to explore at your own pace; unescorted
|Departures||Flexible Dates: Choose the date you'd like to depart and how many days you'd like to stay|
|Themes||History & Culture|
|What to Expect||Our independent packages offer you maximum freedom to see what you like, when you like during your vacation. We offer optional airport transfers as well as your choice of sightseeing excursions.|
|Already Booked?||Find everything you need to know before you go, including how to pay your balance due, passport & visa requirements, flight information, weather, and more.|
Welcome to Hong Kong, one of the world’s leading financial centers. This former British colony is also home to many beautiful sights including Victoria Harbor, Avenue of the Stars, and the Clock Tower. Densely populated, this exciting city virtually pulses with movement and activity 24/7.
Day 1: Depart USA
- Your exciting trip to Hong Kong begins today as you depart for the China on an overnight flight.
Day 2: Arrive Hong Kong, China
Full Day Itinerary:Upon arrival in Hong Kong, make your own way to your hotel independently or choose our optional airport transfer. Enjoy the balance of the day to relax and unwind and enjoy the facilities of the hotel.
Days 3-5: Hong Kong
Full Day Itinerary:Enjoy 3 days of leisure to explore Hong Kong or select one of our sightseeing options. We have 3 different Big Bus touring options from which to select.
A 24 hour, 1 route ticket; a 24 hour multi route ticket, or a 48 hour multi route ticket.
The 3 routes offered are RED - Hong Kong Island; BLUE - KOWLOON; or GREEN - Aberdeen & Stanley Tour
Day 6: Return to the USA
- This morning, transfer to the airport independently or select our optional transfer.
- Later, return to the USA.
Symphony of Lights
Enjoy a 20 mintute display as the nightly spectacle combines the lights of 33 buildings with musical effect to stimulate your imagination.
A Symphony of Lights has been awarded the world's "Largest Permanent Light and Sound Show" by Guinness World Records.
Hong Kong Island Half Day Tour
Visit all of the most famous sights on beautiful Hong Kong Island during this half day tour. Take the tram up 552 meters to the top of Victoria Peak for unparalleled views of Victoria Harbour, Kowloon Peninsula and Hong Kong Island. View Repulse Bay, names for the British Battleship sunk during World War II.
Explore Stanley Market and visit Aberdeen Fishing Village. This tour has it all!
Before You Book
- Do I need a visa or any other documents? Please review the requirements about which documents you need before you travel.
- Should I purchase travel protection? You can purchase our travel protection coverage with your deposit or final payment. It may not be purchased before then.
- What's the fine print? Read the terms & conditions for this package.
- I'm traveling solo. Can you help me find a roommate? Unfortunately, we can't pair you with a roommate on this package.
- Can I bring my kids? Are there any age restrictions? To book this package, you must be 21 or older. Your traveling companions must be 8 or older at the time of travel.
More Common Questions
Before You GoPreparing for
Find everything you need to know before you go, including how to pay your balance due, and information about passport & visa requirements, flights, packing & luggage, weather, electrical standards, currency exchange, immunizations you should get, and more.