Based on a November 15, 2017 departure from NYC staying 4-nights at The Ashling Hotel.
|Featuring||Meander independently through the cobbled streets, traditional pubs & historic sites of Dublin; flexible dates with flights & hotel included|
|Style||Independent PackageThese un-escorted packages have no set schedule or guides, so you have the freedom and flexibility to explore on your own from your centrally-located hotel. More of these packages
Freedom to explore at your own pace; unescorted
|Departures||Flexible Dates: Choose the date you'd like to depart and how many days you'd like to stay|
|Themes||History & Culture|
|What to Expect||Our independent packages offer you maximum freedom to see what you like, when you like during your vacation. We offer optional airport transfers as well as your choice of sightseeing excursions.|
|Already Booked?||Find everything you need to know before you go, including how to pay your balance due, passport & visa requirements, flight information, weather, and more.|
Learn about this charming and beautiful country when you join Friendly Planet Travel and visit the intimate capital city of Dublin. Located on the River Liffey on Ireland's east coast, Dublin is home to imposing structures dating back to the 12th century like Dublin Castle and St. Patrick's Cathedral.
Our optional Hop On/Hop Off tours shows you all of the must see attractions but lets you set your own pace.; Some of the sites visited are the National Art Gallery, St. Stephens Green, St. Patricks Cathedral and the Guiness Storehouse.
Day 1: Depart USA
- Your exciting trip to Dublin begins today as you depart for Ireland on an overnight flight.
Day 2: Arrive Dublin, Ireland
Full Day Itinerary:Upon arrival make your own way to your hotel independently or choose our optional airport transfer. The balance of the day is free to relax and unwind while enjoying the facilities of your hotel.
Days 3-5: Dublin
Day 6: Return to the USA
- Transfer to the airport independently or select our optional airport transfer.
- Later, return to the USA.
1 or 2 day unlimited pass on a Dublin Hop On/Hop Off tour
Discover Dublin from the top of an open top double-decker bus. Make the most of your stay to see and do all that Dublin has to offer.
Spend time at the National Museum of Archaeology & History or the National Art Gallery. Hop off at Trinity College, marvel at Christ Church Cathedral or discover the exhibits on show from Dublin’s rich history at The Dublinia. St. Patricks’ Cathedral is also rich in history and architecture and open to visitors.
For those who appreciate the perfect pint, a trip to the Guinness Storehouse is not to be missed. Or budding whiskey tasters might like to sample some Irish whiskey at The Old Jameson Distillery.
Before You Book
- Do I need a visa or any other documents? Please review the requirements about which documents you need before you travel.
- Should I purchase travel protection? You can purchase our travel protection coverage with your deposit or final payment. It may not be purchased before then.
- What's the fine print? Read the terms & conditions for this package.
- I'm traveling solo. Can you help me find a roommate? Unfortunately, we can't pair you with a roommate on this package.
- Can I bring my kids? Are there any age restrictions? To book this package, you must be 21 or older. Your traveling companions must be 8 or older at the time of travel.
More Common Questions
Before You GoPreparing for
Find everything you need to know before you go, including how to pay your balance due, and information about passport & visa requirements, flights, packing & luggage, weather, electrical standards, currency exchange, immunizations you should get, and more.