Based on a April 26, 2017 departure from NYC staying 4-nights at the Ku'Damm H101
|Featuring||Discover Berlin, a city steeped in history & seasoned with trendy restaurants, bars & museums; explore independently with flights & hotel included|
|Style||Independent PackageThese un-escorted packages have no set schedule or guides, so you have the freedom and flexibility to explore on your own from your centrally-located hotel. More of these packages
Freedom to explore at your own pace; unescorted
|Departures||Flexible Dates: Choose the date you'd like to depart and how many days you'd like to stay|
|Themes||History & Culture|
|What to Expect||Our independent packages offer you maximum freedom to see what you like, when you like during your vacation. We offer optional airport transfers as well as your choice of sightseeing excursion|
|Already Booked?||Find everything you need to know before you go, including how to pay your balance due, passport & visa requirements, flight information, weather, and more.|
Germany’s largest city has witnessed some of the greatest groundbreaking events in world history, including the fall of the Berlin Wall, signaling the end of the Cold War. Visit the last remaining section of the Wall, Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Checkpoint Charlie and Tiergarten. Be sure to check out some of the trendy boutiques and restaurants in this edgy, eclectic city.
Day 1: Depart USA
- Your exciting trip to Berlin begins today as you depart for Germany on an overnight flight.
Day 2: Arrive Berlin, Germany
Full Day Itinerary:Upon arrival in Berlin, make your own way to your hotel independently or choose our optional airport transfer. Enjoy the balance of the day to relax and unwind and enjoy the facilities of the hotel.
Days 3-5: Berlin
Full Day Itinerary:Enjoy 3 days of leisure to explore Berlin on your own or select one or more of our optional tours. Choose from options for 1 of 3 offered tours, 2 of 3 offered tours or a ticket that is good for all 3 tour options.
Day 6: Return to the USA
- This morning, transfer to the airport independently or select our optional transfer.
- Later, return to the USA.
Before You Book
- Do I need a visa or any other documents? Please review the requirements about which documents you need before you travel.
- Should I purchase travel protection? You can purchase our travel protection coverage with your deposit or final payment. It may not be purchased before then.
- What's the fine print? Read the terms & conditions for this package.
- I'm traveling solo. Can you help me find a roommate? Unfortunately, we can't pair you with a roommate on this package.
- Can I bring my kids? Are there any age restrictions? To book this package, you must be 21 or older. Your traveling companions must be 8 or older at the time of travel.
More Common Questions
Before You GoPreparing for
Find everything you need to know before you go, including how to pay your balance due, and information about passport & visa requirements, flights, packing & luggage, weather, electrical standards, currency exchange, immunizations you should get, and more.