Our Cruise Ships
The Victoria Anna has once again raised the bar for luxury cruising on the Yangtze River, when it was inaugurated in 2006 with renovations to be completed in 2013. Anna is one of the larger ships on the Yangtze, with a capacity of 268 passengers.
The Victoria Anna has the most suites of any ship on the Yangtze, and all 135 cabins have private balconies. It is equipped with internet access, and cabins have HBO and CNN broadcasts. Guests staying in Executive cabins are entitled to complimentary Executive Services such as computer usage and Wi-Fi service in the Executive Lounge, diet soda included for lunch and dinner, dining selection from two dining rooms, hot & cold drinks available daily in Executive Lounge, "Happy Hour" one hour before dinner in the Executive Lounge, and house wine and beer offerings at dinner.
The Victoria Anna has two restaurants which includes a single-seating main dining room, and an a la carte restaurant on the top deck. There is also a three-story atrium lobby, two lounges, three bars, a gym, lecture room, library, beauty salon, massage room, and gift shop.
Note: Reserved seats for evening entertainment may also be reserved through the Cruise Director as Friendly Planet includes the Executive Deck Program. We ask that those who have reserved seats arrive for the show 15 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time.
Executive Cabin Amenities
- Private balcony
- TV with HBO and CNN broadcasts
- Morning coffee and tea service
- Welcome fruit basket
- Complimentary Wi-Fi service in the Executive Lounge and lobby areas
- Complimentary internet computer usage in the Executive Lounge
- Nightly turn down service with printed Daily Itinerary
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Diet soda included for lunch and dinner
- Private shore excursions with 6 or more passengers in a particular group
- Dining selection from two dining rooms (choice of dining room to be made at the beginning of the voyage)
- Hot and cold drinks available daily in Executive Lounge (Pepsi, Sprite, juice, coffee, and tea)
- Complimentary "Happy Hour" one hour before dinner in the Executive Lounge (including house wine, beer, and soda)
- Complimentary house wine and beer offerings at dinner
- 2 restaurants
- Three-story atrium lobby
- 2 lounges
- 3 bars
- Lecture room
- Beauty salon
- Massage room
- Gift shop
Download the Victoria Anna ship layout to see specifications of various cabin classes and deck plans.
|Length: 106 m||Beam/Width: 16.6 m|
|Draft: 2.6 m||Total Cabins: 135|
|Tonnage: 6,200 T||Cruising Speed: 28 km/hr|
|Passenger Capacity: 268||Passenger Decks: 5|